−CED Biotech Forum – Partnering: Thinking Beyond the Deal @ North Carolina Biotechnology Center5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Presented by CED and the North Carolina Biotechnology Center
For growing life science companies, corporate partnerships increasingly are becoming a source of capital, expertise, and important connections to the market. Just like a marriage, corporate partnerships can go smoothly when communication and expectations are aligned – or not so well when there is a mismatch.
Join our expert panel to hear their experiences with doing the deal and what comes next.
Monday, December 9, 2013
On-site Registration – 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Program – 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Networking Reception – 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
For further information and to register, please click HERE+5:00 pmCED Biotech Forum – Partnering: Thinking Beyond the Deal @ North Carolina Biotechnology Center
−Calling N.C. entrepreneurs: There’s new money available for your tech startup @ Various locations in North Carolina10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Innovation begins with entrepreneurs.
And grows with us.
Innovation Fund North Carolina is a statewide initiative led by Catawba Valley Community College as a Kauffman Foundation and Innovation Fund America pilot project in order to provide technology start-ups in North Carolina with the resources necessary to become thriving businesses. Innovation Fund North Carolina seeks to improve the odds of promising technologies turning into great companies that are led by extraordinary entrepreneurs.
North Carolina startups in Agricultural Technology, Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Healthcare Technology or IT/Communications can apply for either a $25,000 Proof-of-Concept grant or an Early Launch Loan (non-recourse) up to $100,000. There will be three application cycles per year.
Information sessions will be held at various locations throughout North Carolina during the beginning of each application cycle. It is highly recommended that interested entrepreneurs attend one of the scheduled information sessions prior to applying.
To view a presentation from a past information session, click here.
To register for an upcoming session, please click below on the link of the session you plan to attend:
Thursday, December 12th at 3:00pm, Chapel Hill - more information coming soon
For further information and to register for one of the Information Sessions listed above, please click here.+10:00 amCalling N.C. entrepreneurs: There’s new money available for your tech startup @ Various locations in North Carolina
−CED Life Sciences Conference @ Raleigh Convention Center9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Registration Now Open - Best Prices Available Until October 31, 2013
- World-class speakers, like Clayton Christensen, a top expert on innovation and growth and the Kim B. Clark Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School, and Christopher Austin, M.D. Director, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences within the NIH.
- Insight on convergence, with opportunities for companies to identify collaboration opportunities as we expand healthcare into the digital economy.
- Workshop for entrepreneurs only. Learn about Grant and Funding Strategies directly from successful entrepreneurs.
- Presentations from 20 leading entrepreneurial companies discussing the impact their innovations will have on the market.
- Investors from VCs to Angels to Corporate M&A Executives looking for the next big idea.
- Partnering 2014, providing an opportunity to set 1-on-1 meetings
For more information and to register, please visit the CED Conference website+9:00 amCED Life Sciences Conference @ Raleigh Convention Center